Bring your 18 wheeler....
HUGE ALTEC Speaker and Vintage Live Sound LIQUIDATION - 3 Cargos Full
Bring your 18 wheeler....
HUGE ALTEC Speaker and Vintage Live Sound LIQUIDATION - 3 Cargos Full
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Analog Addict - Jack of all Trades, Master of None
Searching for Sonic Nirvana...
Wonder how much of it will remain in the USA, if any, as I imagine most will wind up on ebay/whatever.........
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
No clue, can't afford to even 'window shop' since 2k.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
I agree with AB. A lot of this looks like pro sound usage stuff that has been just stored for a while. Quite a few racks there just ready to go to a gig. Also no yellow stickers on everything like the other person in question.

Yes it is from AAOKC... I sent a reply and it is that seller... Here is the reply I got.
Yes, aaokc
You'll want to take the eBay prices with a grain of salt tho. We are dealing cash in hand on this stuff and there's much more than you'll see in the listings
Erick
405-***-****
Sent from my iPhone

the map says OKc the posting say dallas TX. which is it?? Friends, i have in dallas.
Sonic Barbarian
Thanks for posting!!! What a great find!!! Very cool to see what appears to be a full blown Altec rig. It looks MEAN!!!
Bookmarks